Hi! I am Maurissa and I am so excited to be a part of Wicked Mouse Travel. I have been a Disney fan
since as far back as I can even remember. Growing up in California, Disneyland was an amazing
adventure that my cousins, friends, and family enjoyed often. For me, it has such a feeling of familiarity
that it feels like home. Fun fact about my family: My father was a Disney fan and was even offered a job
opportunity by Walt Disney when he was in high school. But that is a story for another time.
I now reside in Kentucky with my husband, three children, and our dog, Bruno. But we don’t talk about
Life can definitely get crazy at times and I have realized with all the changes the world has given us over
the recent years, going on vacation is good for the soul. Whether you see yourself cruising the
Caribbean, exploring the theme parks at Walt Disney World or Disneyland, basking on the beach at
Disney’s Aulani Resort & Spa in Hawaii, or taking an extraordinary trip with Adventures by
Disney/National Geographic Expeditions, I would love to use my knowledge and experience to help you
plan a truly magical vacation.
If you are interested in any other fabulous destinations like Universal Orlando/California, Royal
Caribbean cruise lines, and much more, please don’t hesitate to reach out for a no-obligation quote.
Having a vacation planner is of no further expense to you and trust me when I say it makes your life
much easier. I know this very well having had my own planner for my previous vacations!
● Park: Disneyland (West Coast native) & Magic Kingdom
● Time of year to visit: Winter/holidays
● Restaurant: Palo (Disney Cruise Lines), Club 33 (Disneyland)
● Resort: Polynesian Resort (WDW) , The Grand California Hotel (DLR), Aulani (Hawaii)
● Quick Service: Joffrey’s Coffee (IYKYK)
● Rides: Haunted Mansion, Thunder Mountain Railroad, Small World, & Toy Story Midway Mania
● Movie: Beauty and the Beast, Encanto, &; Tangled
● Quote: “Today’s special moments are tomorrow’s memories.” –Genie, The Return of Jafar
Wicked Mouse Travel